QScale develops eco-responsible computing centers for high performance computing (HPC). Our approach makes it possible to meet the growing needs in terms of technological infrastructures, while neutralizing their impact on the environment.
Reporting to the Strategy and Corporate Operations Director, the Human Resources and Administration Technician will be called upon to support various aspects of the operational management of human resources. Depending on the needs of the team, the successful candidate could also perform various administrative tasks and support the Strategy and Corporate Operations Director on certain projects.
Responsibilities and duties
- Support the manager in the recruitment process (drafting of job descriptions, posting of applications, telephone interview, etc.).
- Take charge of welcoming and integrating new employees, including administrative elements.
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of employee files in collaboration with the finance department (updates, absence, etc.).
- Purchasing computer and other equipment for new employees.
- Update the employee portal to add news, recognition items and continuous updating of the various HR policies.
- Coordinate and facilitate life at work activities (employee party, years of recognition, various activities).
- Update official documents in computer systems and directories.
- Answer questions from employees on policies and programs surrounding human resources management.
- Be willing to perform various administrative tasks and assist executives (booking flights, restaurant, hotels, etc.).
Qualifications and skills
- College diploma (DEC in administration) or any other training deemed relevant
- Have a command of spoken/written English at the intermediate level
- Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar function
Salary will be assessed based on the experience of the successful candidate.