Reporting to the Mechanical Supervisor, as a Class B Stationary Engine Mechanic you are responsible for monitoring, maintaining, improving and repairing the building's various mechanical and electromechanical systems. of Levis. Your role is mainly focused on the liquid coolers of the computer processing rooms of the buildings.
With company support and regular and relevant training, you will actively participate in the maintenance, troubleshooting and development of the department through continuous improvement and innovation.
You also collaborate in the operations of other systems and equipment under the responsibility of the supervisor such as generators, UPS, ATS and other electrical equipment.
You may occasionally be able to carry out written procedures.
As a Class B Stationary Engine Mechanic, you will also actively participate in the implementation of maintenance procedures, operational procedures, monitoring, training and continuous improvement of the systems that will be entrusted to you, but will also support other trades to these operations. The work will be carried out according to established procedures with the aim of minimizing errors and maintaining the standardization of operations.
Responsibilities and duties
- Plan, coordinate and carry out preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Document preventive and corrective maintenance follow-ups.
- logs daily of operational activities, maintenance activities and write reports.
- Diagnose and support the team during operational problems of the various site systems and participate in improving and innovative solutions.
- Stay informed of technological developments.
- Actively participate in the management of building projects.
- Perform various installation or modification work.
- Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety standards.
- Ensure quality requirements and standards, as well as compliance with applicable laws and regulations for equipment.
- Make proposals for possible modifications aimed at improving energy efficiency, protection and operation of systems, quality and optimization of operations.
- Manage subcontractors and maintenance and upkeep work or modification of facilities.
- Carry out written procedures.
Qualifications and skills
- DEP or equivalent experience in building maintenance.
- A Class B refrigeration equipment mechanic's certificate.
- 1 year or more of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written French, English an asset.
- Ability to operate control and automation systems as well as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with a CMMS system (Computer Aided Maintenance Management) and basic knowledge of MS Office software.
- Experience in the industrial sector.
- Be versatile, autonomous in his work and a good team spirit.
- Sense of observation and analytical mind to find defects.
- Demonstrate rigor and thoroughness in the execution of the work.
- Love to learn, transmit and formalize their knowledge.
- Interested in computers and programming.
- Be calm and collected by nature.
- Be prepared to be trained to understand other trades.
Benefits and working conditions
- Very competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Continuous training.
- Sick leave.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Clean and state-of-the-art work environment.