QScale develops eco-responsible computing centers for high performance computing (HPC). Our approach makes it possible to meet the growing needs in terms of technological infrastructures, while neutralizing their impact on the environment.
The Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Manager is in charge of the operating team (maintenance and operations) of the cooling systems. You will participate in the testing, development and continuous improvement of the systems placed under your responsibility in a context of constant search for improvement and innovation in aspects related to operation, organization and development.
You are a confirmed refrigeration specialist if possible with in addition a class A MMF card (asset).
Responsibilities and duties
- Supervises personnel to ensure quality, health and safety, methods and deadlines.
- Manages personnel including certain salary aspects, positioning, hiring/firing, professional coaching and evaluations.
Maintenance and operations:
- Participates in the development of preventive maintenance, the drafting of the operating manual and the training program of its department
Management of the cooling capacity of the site:
- Overall supervision of the capacity and the cycle of cooling installations
- Plans, coordinates, budgets and implements the means to carry out projects and maintenance of the cooling installations the computing center
Management of subcontractors:
- Directs and coordinates the work and operations of subcontractors to ensure the quality of work according to standards and internal rules
Improvement and innovation:
- Actively participate in the company's continuous improvement and innovation program
Inter-trades and inter-technologies program:
- Seeks to improve one's skills not only in one's field but also in related trades and technologies
- Very competitive salary
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Health insurance
- Innovative company equipped with the latest specialized equipment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement