QScale develops eco-responsible computing centers for high performance computing (HPC). Our approach makes it possible to meet the growing needs in terms of technological infrastructures, while neutralizing their impact on the environment.
Reporting to the Strategy and Corporate Operations Director, the Strategy Advisor will be called upon to intervene on various cross-functional mandates in the organization. More specifically, you will contribute to the definition and development of the organization's strategic planning. You will assume a leadership role in the planning and operationalization of complex and strategic files. If you have a developed analytical sense, an excellent spirit of synthesis and a strong desire to contribute to the success of an innovative company, you may be the ideal person to fill this position.
Responsibilities and duties
- Advise and support various partners in defining, planning and carrying out strategic mandates
- Carry out various analyses, in particular: strategic positioning, analysis of the competition and the market, special files, etc.
- Actively participate in the determination and achievement of QScale's strategic objectives
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- Master's degree (an asset)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of French and English
- Ability and interest in continuous learning
Salary will be assessed based on the experience of the successful candidate.